Location: Valkenburg, Holland
Length: 4 day/3 night tour
Holland is an extremely popular destination for a European tour and Football and Hockey are the two most played sports in the Netherlands if a sports tour is what you are after.
You would be based in Valkenburg which is a small picturesque city on the edge of the German and Belgium border. The caves in Valkenburg are also very popular for the Christmas markets where you can find out about the famous gnomes and knights who once lived in the castle.
Why not stay in our sports hotel for maximum comfort. The English owner, Peter is extremely friendly and will look after your group.
We also offer Amsterdam, where Centre Parks will be your accommodation base.
Sports on offer
• Modern Foreign Languages
• Business studies
• Food Technology
• Religious Education
• Korfball (similar to netball)
• Warm weather training camps
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• All travel including ferry crossing and coach transfers
• 3 nights HB accommodation including breakfast and an evening meal in a 3* hotel
• A day excursion to Rotterdam or Antwerp
• Sports fixtures if applicable
• Entry to Christmas markets in December
• A number of daytime and evening activities
• An on site SLT representative to accompany the group
• Teacher free places.
- Ten pin bowling
- Cable cart rides
- Laser quest
- A visit to PSV Eindhoven or Feyenoord
- Swimming and much more
ways to travel
We have a range of itineraries available, these can
also be tailor made and customised to suit a tour,
subject or sport.