Over recent years Iceland has become a very popular destination for an overseas Geography tour. The breath taking scenery and ever changing ‘lunar landscape’ can only be described as amazing.
Iceland offers an experience that will stay with you for a lifetime. Volcanic features, glaciation, waterfalls and earth cooking are just some of the things you will see and do.
Our unique business model will allow you to experience all of this for a price that will not be beaten. Both local guides and an SLT representative will accompany your group to ensure all aspects of your tour go to plan. Remember, we want it to be stress free for everybody.
Length: 6 days/5 nights
• Leisure & Tourism
• Modern Foreign Languages
• Business studies
• Food Technology
• Religious Education
• Art & Design
• Music & Drama
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• Executive coach transfers to and from the airport at both ends
• Return flights to Reykjavik
• Five nights half board accommodation in the fantastic hotel Ork in Hverageroi which has a natural hot spring swimming pool, a sauna,
and games room.
• A guided glaciation tour
• A guided tour of the Golden Circle
• Entry to the earthquake exhibition centre
• Earth cooking using the natural hot springs of Hverageroi
• A guided hike to a hot rock pool
• An on site SLT representative to accompany the group
• Teacher free places
• Day excursion to Reykjavik
• Visit to the Blue Lagoon
WAYS TO TRAVEL
We have a range of itineraries available, these can also be tailor made and customised to suit a tour, subject or sport.